Made And Assembled in the USA
The HandiQuilter offers a variety of machines to serve your individual needs.
Call for our prices | 734-648-0188 | Financing is available.
Thinking About A Long Arm? It’s a big decision!! We are offering a comprehensive demo class that will help you decide. In this free class we will show you how to thread the machine, load the quilt, set the tension for different threads, and the basics of free motion quilting. There is no charge for the class. Come by yourself or bring a friend. Give us a call and set up a time.
HQ Infinity 26 Inch Longarm
The creative possibilities of quilting are endless. Now, your longarm machine also provides endless opportunities. Introducing the HQ Infinity by Handi Quilter. Innovative features, from stitching speeds up to 3,100 precision stitches per minute to handlebars that can be tailored to how you like to quilt, establish the Infinity as best in class. Customizable settings, programmable presets and intuitive software give the Infinity the ability to work and grow with you.
HQ Fusion 24 Inch Longarm
Sometimes a quilter's vision needs room to expand. The HQ24 Fusion® offers precision stitching, personal lighting options and a full 20" of quilting space so you can quilt even the biggest ideas.
HQ Forte 24 Inch Longarm
Experience quality, precision, and a world of quilting possibilities. From baby quilts to king-size, the HQ Forte is the perfect fit for your style of quilting.
- 24″ of brightly-lit throat space Pinpoint Needle Laser Easy-Set Tension™
- 7-inch color touchscreen (add the Pro-Stitcher® and use that tablet for your machine display instead)
- Menu-controlled QuiltMaster™ LED Lighting Package: throat, needlebar, and bobbin
- QuiltMaster™ front handlebars: Independently adjustable, ergonomic with integrated micro handles
- QuiltMaster™ servo-controlled stitch regulation (perfect stitches, every time)
- Programmable handlebar buttons Stitching speeds up to 2,500 stitches per minute Consistent stitch quality from 4-24 stitches per inch
- Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision or Cruise Five convenient built-in tie-off stitches High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Manual mode with three customizable preset speeds Pro-Stitcher ready! All necessary cabling is pre-installed inside Handi Feet®-compatible; includes ruler foot and open-toe foot
- On-screen hand wheel Magnetic Tool Minder Collar Bobbin-use estimator Front power switch Thread-break sensor and alarm
- Stitch counter Easy needle change Needle-stop up/down control Five basting stitches
HQ Amara 20 Inch Longarm
Experience quality, precision, and a world of quilting possibilities. From baby quilts to king-size, the HQ Amara is the perfect fit for your style of quilting. With the new Studio 2 frame you can enlarge the usable area for ruler work.
HQ Avante 18 inch Longarm
For the quilter who is looking for more quilting space, but wants a machine that makes the most efficient use of a quilter’s reach, the HQ18 Avanté offers precision stitching with 15” of quilting space.
HQ Simply 16 with Little Foot Table (5 Foot Table)
Don’t let space restrictions dictate what you can create. Combined with the HQ Little Foot Frame™ system, the HQ Simply Sixteen enables any quilter, beginner to advanced, to finish any size quilt without the space requirements of a conventional frame system. Integrated technology and engineering provide the functionality that quilters demand, paired with the smoothest stitch in the industry. Handcrafted in the U.S.A., the HQ Simply Sixteen is backed by the HQ warranty and a large network of local representatives. It’s simply the best solution when space is at a premium.
HQ Sweet Sixteen®
If you love to free-motion machine quilt but struggle to fit your project in a small throat space, you’re going to love the HQ Sweet Sixteen®. Sixteen inches of throat space gives you room to quilt even a king-size quilt. The smooth surface of the included table allows your project to glide under the needle. The powerful motor handles quilting with ease and stitches up to 1500 stitches-per-minute. Choose your three favorite top speed settings, on the easy-to-use color touch screen and let the machine remember them.
The Sweet 16 comes with a standard table with optional side drops or the new Hideaway table with the electric lift that lowers your machine inside. You can now also purchase the TruStitch regulator.
The ProStitcher is available to purchase with your longarm or add on later.
You can switch from computerized quilting to free motion quilting in seconds with a flick of the quick release mechanism
A 10.1" color touch screen allows you to do the following:
View and manipulate designs on screen
Record your own free motion design or pantograph design
Rotate an existing design
Resize to a specific area
Precisely position a design on the quilt
Repeat your designs both horizontally and vertically
Watch your pattern path before quilting
Back up function if your thread breaks
Set the number of tie-off stitches
Set the quilting speed and stitches per inch
And much more....